TargetShooting Canada

Bill # 82

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by adam popkiewicz (216.249.8.23) on June 23, 2008 at 13:55:05:

12 June I was watching Ontario Parliament and listened to the proposed legislation Bill 82.
What political statement is this (Mr.Prue - I rise to support the bill-not because I think that bill is going to work……to strengthen it so that it can actually do something). With such a depressing outlook how can we believe Bill 82 will work?
Mr. Mike Cole ( RCMP intelligence report told us that there are hundreds of guns coming into Canada every day from importers who say they are importing guns and weapon for the film industry. And when film company gets the weapons, then they no have tracking mechanism) . Finally they end up in the hands of criminals.
This is a very clear and professional RCMP report that Ontario parliament should use, but instead they want to pass another bill.
The City of Toronto with Major Miller is attracting movie industries to Toronto. I my opinion you mayor Miller are responsible for pumping hundreds of guns every day on the streets of Toronto, and you should be ashamed to put the responsibility on sport shooting club. That’s clear from the RCMP report.
Before we start blaming anybody else south of the border give we should start by looking at ourselves.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive