TargetShooting Canada

Re: Gevarm 22

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ryan (74.127.194.194) on March 29, 2008 at 03:52:07:

In Reply to: Re: Gevarm 22 posted by Daniel Gillespie on March 14, 2008 at 05:41:57:

: Hello all. I recently received the french version of the rifle from my grandfather who I believe bought it in Canada in the '50's. I am fairly new to guns and I was hoping someone could help me out with some dissembly instructions, or if someone had a manual they could scan and e-mail me.
: Thanks

I don't think there every was a manual. Wish I had that gun! If its a Gevarm .22 5.5 cal semi-auto it's a kick ass gun. Very, very easy to take apart. Just unscrew the long bolt that runs through the fore stock. DO NOT UNSCREW ANYTHING IN THE BACK OF THE GUN! After the long bolt/rod is removed the gun can be pulled apart. Then push the button behind the clip this releases the hammer. With your finger push the hammer back in again just a little bit and wiggle out the cock. Press the button again but hold on to the hammer. Out will come the hammer (one part), another part thats inside the hammer and a long spring. If you got a clip to sell i'd sure like it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive