TargetShooting Canada

Re: ... the Grand Prix pictures 2008 ?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patrick (99.231.205.222) on March 12, 2008 at 11:47:56:

In Reply to: ... the Grand Prix pictures 2008 ? posted by David on March 10, 2008 at 11:34:57:

Hi David.

I've stopped taking pictures at the CAGP. While I don't get bugged at ISSF World Cups, this seems to be a big issue at the CAGP.

While I never use a flash, I use my auto-assist light (not a flash). The ISSF officials seem to understand the difference (Munich, Milan, USA, Athens, etc.), it sets the CAGP officials on edge. They speak to me every year, and every year, I explain that it is not against the rules.

That being said, the bother has outweighed my patience. I'm not taking pictures for public consumption at the Grand Prix anymore. The match officials can figure out how they hope to publicise the event, especially in light of lower attendance figures this year.

You can only do so much before you say "I'm done."

As for scores, I received a request to put them up yesterday (Mar. 11), so I'll be posting them tonight.

Take care.
Patrick

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive