TargetShooting Canada

Re: CBC Sports Editorial: Give Us Just a Little Airtime

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Richard H (99.225.33.219) on February 09, 2008 at 10:35:56:

In Reply to: Re: CBC Sports Editorial: Give Us Just a Little Airtime posted by Yuri on February 07, 2008 at 15:32:28:

For starters Yuri, I suggest your read what I wrote. If you don't understand it I be happy to explain it to you. I'm not sure where I said I hated hockey in there nor where I'm pitting one against the other.

It just a fact that Hockey is the only thing thats gets any attention in this country. Have you actually looked at the sport programming hours on Canadian networks?

I'm also well aware that the NHL is not amatuer hockey, but there is tons of amateur hockey that could be shown on there.

Secondly, I can hate whatever sport I like.

Third, I don't live in Toronto and never have.

Lastly,I don't think everyones going to run out and shoot free pistol in Toroto cause Sundin likes it and because of it there will be massive amounts of funding for the sport. I fyou beleive thats going to happen well I have a Unicorn and a Yeti in my shed I could sell you.

I do agree you'd have a hard time finding a spot on a Free Pistol firing line in Toronto because there is nowhere in Toronto to shoot 50m Free Pistol.

So go lecture someone else. By the way I do take offense to being lectured to about something I didn't say, just to make that clear for you.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive