TargetShooting Canada

Re: CBC Sports Editorial: Give Us Just a Little Airtime

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Yuri (72.1.207.201) on February 07, 2008 at 15:32:28:

In Reply to: Re: CBC Sports Editorial: Give Us Just a Little Airtime posted by Richard H on January 30, 2008 at 22:51:18:

: But I suspect it will be filled with amateur hockey 24/7.

Hey Richard, there is nothing wrong with hockey. In case you did not notice, there are NO amateurs on the Canadian Olympic Hockey team (admitedly, women's hockey is a bit different story).

Hockey is the great CANADIAN game. Please do not pin hockey against shooting -- you will loose bitterly .

I suggest you find a way to complement one the other -- now this will bring shooting the spotlight it deserves and the funding it seeks!

You are from Toronto, imagine Mats Sundin talking how much he enjoys Free Pistol practice at the range between NHL matches. I bet, you would not find a spot on a shooting line anywhere in Toronto within a year!

You can also try to merry curling and shooting.

Don't hate the other sports because they are popular.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive