TargetShooting Canada

Re: Steyr LP 1 Grip Adjustment

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Grant (206.174.220.111) on January 19, 2008 at 14:23:50:

In Reply to: Steyr LP 1 Grip Adjustment posted by Paul Kwan on January 19, 2008 at 13:14:40:

: Hi follow shooters.I have this question.In the Steyr LP1 grip adjustment.after removed the grip.at the bottom there are 4 crews .at the back there are 2 screws.I was try to adjusting them a little. and the pistol shot high.now i lost the original seting. the pistol shooting high all the time now. anybody have this experience? which screw is responsible for which direction of the impact?
: Thank you
:
: Paul

Paul. you need to find someone in your area that knows how to adjust the settings. I adjust the screws to fit the individual which means I have to be presnt to do the adjustment. The grip can be adjusted in all directions using the six set screws. Try going to the Grand Ptix if you cannot find someone to help you quicker. If you want to e-mail me off list I will try nad give you a general idea but someone local would be better.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive