TargetShooting Canada

Canadian Records

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Claudio (24.67.104.211) on September 06, 2007 at 00:03:50:

I have been away from shooting for the past year and now getting back into it again. I have not read or done anything in that time. I was excited to read that the Records where posted and went right away to look for them. I was extremely disappointed when I went back and read that they were pulled.

I have been asking and waiting for at least 17 years to see those records. I cant believe that some people have to bitch and complain about things, especially if they are not that important and to annoy Keith who has done an extremely good job on all that he has taken on.

I have helped with the BC records and it was a big chore. I am sure the Canadian records is at least
50 fold.

I want to see those records up again and if someone doesn't agree with something, then they should give support or give proof to back that up.

Keith has done a great job on everything, I can only dream of doing such a good job. So, don't piss him off again.

I WANT THOSE RECORDS BACK ON THE WEBSITE PLEASE.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive