TargetShooting Canada

Re: records update at pistolcanada

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by GrantL (206.174.220.111) on September 03, 2007 at 00:22:38:

In Reply to: Re: records update at pistolcanada posted by KeithS on September 02, 2007 at 22:16:53:

Gordon you have brought up some very valid points. Being from Montreal I hope you can attend the SFC annual meeting and bring this up for consideration by the membership for all disciplines. It would have to be spearheaded by SFC staff to find all the information and then to have the infornmation added to the SFC website.
It is time for the SFC to take the leadership role all shooters expect from our national organization to make a historical database for the good of all Canadian shooters.

I have some small idea of the dedication and time Keith has put into helping our sport become better for all handgun shooters. Keith has easned the right to pick and chose the projects he wants to work on. I for one want to thank Keith for all his work and support, especially for junior shooters no matter where they are from.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive