TargetShooting Canada

Re: records update at pistolcanada

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by KeithS (69.11.82.195) on September 02, 2007 at 22:16:53:

In Reply to: records update at pistolcanada posted by gordon on September 02, 2007 at 21:10:28:

I have no time or data to do what you are asking for. The reason the past results were pulled was due to an inquiry from someone over some discrepancies. One I found and corrected. The other(s) were not actually problems at all. The records in question existed, it was just the person does not understand how databases work...so rather than getting into an argument about it, it is more prudent to remove them.
When I have the time....and not anywhere in the near future I can assure you, I will spend time "once in a while" and check over each nationals results carefully. When I have completed that task they will be reposted to the web site. Until that time (if it ever happens) they will remain off the web site.
If a listing of best scores/past results should be posted, the SFC can do it. Then, if they are not accurate according to the "mob", they can spend the time to deal with it.
IF someone wants to perform all the things you are asking for....then I suggest they contact the SFC for copies of all the nationals results, and sit down and compile a list by event. For me, I have better things to do with my time.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive