TargetShooting Canada

Freedom of Information yields 119 Pages!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by e appelman (24.201.165.86) on August 18, 2007 at 21:44:40:

About a month ago, I sent a Freedom of Information request to the CFC, asking for their records on me.

This past Friday, I received their response.

119 pages! One Hundred Nineteen! Cent dix-neuf! They even logged all my telephone calls to Miramichi! I'm glad now that I didn't swear at them, although I thought about it!

All 119 pages (that's ONE HUNDRED NINETEEN, got that?) to show that the Mounties have been checking up, and continue to check up, on a 70-year-old man, honourably discharged from the US Army over 40 years ago, a retired professional, with no criminal history whatever!

I should have gone in for a life of crime! The cops are too busy following honest folk around to bother with criminals!

Can't blame them! It's a hell of a lot safer, and it can all be reported as investigative activities!

Everybody, please send in your own Freedom of Information requests! Maybe we can shame Harper's New Government into closing down the CFC and its outrageous waste!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive