TargetShooting Canada

Re: Criteria for Team

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve Maly (142.167.227.94) on August 08, 2007 at 23:24:38:

In Reply to: Criteria for Team posted by KeithS on August 03, 2007 at 23:53:23:

While I can appreciate the annoyance with the lack of a National Team Selection criteria ahead of time, I hardy think that is sufficient reason to avoid attending the Nationals. By not attending, you are sending a (weak and silent) message to the SFC. You are also not supporting the people who have gone to the trouble to host the matches in Prince Albert. They have done a magnificent job in the past, and there is no reason to expect it will be any less enjoyable this time. More importantly though, you are playing into the hands of those who would like to see interest in target shooting fizzle out as a sport. I'll bet those individuals would be ecstatic to think that such a simple thing would cause you to stay away. The Nationals should be a place to rub shoulders with those who really enjoy their sport, and those who are very proficient at it. That's what I'll be doing. Perhaps you should too!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive