TargetShooting Canada

Criteria still not published?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patrick (74.98.147.147) on August 03, 2007 at 19:25:53:

In Reply to: Canadian National Pistol Championships posted by KeithS on August 03, 2007 at 13:01:56:

: -----------------------------------------
: National Team Selection Criteria
: -----------------------------------------
: I am still waiting for the document outlining the national team selection criteria. Once I get it, I will post it on the web site and at the championships (bulletin board).
: A number of the athletes have asked me about it, and all I know to date is that it is being finalized. I have no further "concrete-for-sure" information. The rumour mill of course is saying lots of things....I will not respond to these statements or queries. Rather, I intend on receiving the official document(s) from the SFC officials responsible for making these decisions.
: ----------------------------------------

Hi Keith.

Doesn't the criteria have to be published at least a minimum of 30 days prior to the event to be valid? Doesn't this throw the whole team selection into question, for the second year in a row?

Take care.
Patrick

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive