TargetShooting Canada

Canadian National Pistol Championships

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by KeithS (142.165.244.8) on August 03, 2007 at 13:01:56:

It is one week until the national pistol championships. The web site for this event is www.pistolcanada.ca
Results will be posted on the site on a daily basis, and possibly even quicker than that if time permits.
There is still lots of room for more competitors. Registration information, scheduling and other information is available on the web site.
Wireless internet is available for those who bring their laptops. This is posted also as a news message on the web site. If you forget to bring your laptop, or tell me you did not get the message about this fact....you can whine to the squirrels.
-----------------------------------------
National Team Selection Criteria
-----------------------------------------
I am still waiting for the document outlining the national team selection criteria. Once I get it, I will post it on the web site and at the championships (bulletin board).
A number of the athletes have asked me about it, and all I know to date is that it is being finalized. I have no further "concrete-for-sure" information. The rumour mill of course is saying lots of things....I will not respond to these statements or queries. Rather, I intend on receiving the official document(s) from the SFC officials responsible for making these decisions.
----------------------------------------
I look forward to seeing everyone in Prince Albert!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive