TargetShooting Canada

Re: Matchgun MG-2 reliability

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by David in Ottawa (74.104.93.241) on August 02, 2007 at 12:00:10:

In Reply to: Re: Matchgun MG-2 reliability posted by Yuri on August 01, 2007 at 23:24:52:

: MG2 - is too complex and everyone I know who competes with it requires two of them.

Yuri.. I went to provincials with one. So (despite my scores) I guess I competed with only one.

Since the slide and barrel exchange (sounds similar to the AW93 no?) my MG2 has performed flawlessly. I've fired over 1000 rounds without a jam.

As for the IZH35m.. If the original poster is in the national capital area, he might contact the RA Centre Gun Club about the IZH's they intend to sell. Apparently someone decided that they were dangerous (ill-informed I think). Something about burst cases. But I think they intend to sell them.

: My feeling - STAY AWAY from MG-2 unless you are like Mark who enjoys working on the guns.

I agree.. I'm not a tinkerer either. And.. The less MG2's I see on the line.. the better MY chances!

:-)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive