TargetShooting Canada

Re: include email address with replies to SHA ads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by KeithS (142.165.244.8) on July 06, 2007 at 09:24:50:

In Reply to: include email address with replies to SHA ads posted by Rod G. on July 05, 2007 at 23:02:56:

I had turned on some extra security a while ago because the spammers were tracking and harvesting email addresses. However, I reduced the security yesterday to allow email addresses for the time being on the classifieds site. This came about because of a personal request from one of the regular users of the classifieds.

I have asked a couple of regular users of the classifieds to monitor the situation for me, and if the spammers get active again, I will enable the security feature again "for a while" until they leave it alone.

It is an unfortunate situation to have to do these things, but it has become part of the web to keep personal things as safe as possible.

...Keith SHA classifieds webmaster

: I've had replies to my ad on the SHA classifieds with no email address to reply to except the SHA site email. I don't know where these go but I don't think you get access to them for my reply.

: Pleas include your email address for me to reply to. Thanks.

: Rod G.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive