TargetShooting Canada

Re: young pistol shooter classification

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by gordon (70.82.141.132) on June 19, 2007 at 14:29:09:

In Reply to: Re: young pistol shooter classification posted by KeithS on June 19, 2007 at 01:49:57:

Hi Keith,

Thanks for that. Very helpful indeed. It is great to see such an interest and evolution of the junior sport in your province. I wish I could say the same of mine.

Yes we are in Canada, Quebec. I just used my first name in the post, but you and I have met. I am registered for the competition in PA. Last year, in Edmonton, John came with me. If all goes according to plan he will come with me again this time.

I do understand the idea of a counter weight, and the problem you had with the kids leaning. This is all very ingenious. I will make some experiments myself. I have an old boom mike stand that might do the trick.

I would also like to compliment you on the competition site, especially the history of past championships, photos, etc. Its great that somebody is making this info available.

If I might make a suggestion, you might consider making a list of all the "Canadian Champions" for each discipline through the years, in addition to your list of record holders.

Best Regards (and looking forward to august),

Gordon Friesen, Montreal

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive