TargetShooting Canada

Thanks...and Additional Questions

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ed willson (71.210.30.28) on March 29, 2007 at 21:15:05:

In Reply to: Re: proper method for adjusting a two stage trigger posted by Mark B. on March 29, 2007 at 17:26:25:

Thanks for the reply. I did end up getting it the way I wanted. It took about 8 hours of trial and error, then by luck I found a photo of the mechanism and it was easy after that. Your post does help though. I just bought an IZH-46M, and am new to the style. Quite fun so far. I was surprised how accurate it is. I'm getting 1" groups at 10m. I don't know how good that is, but having it a week, and shooting in a foreign stance, I'm happy:)

Additional Question:
I read that in 10m men's slow fire you shoot 60 shots in 1 hour 45. The target has only one competition shot per target...so how long do you have to make a shot, considering the time it takes to change targets?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive