TargetShooting Canada

SHA Website Information

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by KeithS (69.11.82.195) on March 17, 2007 at 01:00:31:

A while ago I posted a blurb about a member of our shooting community who was posted overseas in Afghanistan (Phil Mooney).
For those who know Phil, I can say that he is back in Canada now, safe and sound. In corresponding with his father, Don, he apparently has lots of stories to tell....and hopefully some more pictures.
Don sent me a couple of pictures, which I put on the SHA website in addition to the ones already posted that came from Phil.
When Phil has recovered from the date and time warp, I anticipate he will send me more pictures from his time overseas....
For those who do not know....Phil is a leopard tank driver with the Canadian Armed Forces, and was overseas for a number of months. We have been keeping track of him thru his family during this time. Phil is a member of the Sask Handgun Association and is a past medalist at the Canada Games.
All of us here in Saskatchewan are proud of Phil, and are happy to see him back home unharmed.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive