TargetShooting Canada

Re: gevarm 22 rifles

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by André Benoît (208.101.73.30) on January 10, 2007 at 10:49:25:

In Reply to: Re: gevarm 22 rifles posted by P Demers on October 01, 2006 at 11:49:41:

: The Argentina made Venturini - a copy of the Voere and Gévarm open bolt - is junk. Worst piece of gun I ever saw.

: : how many people collect these guns? Does anyone know much about the south american copy of this gun? the last new guns that came into canada was in 1990---they were the e2 export model.

I have both the Ventirini and the French Gévarm and the Venturini as far as the barrel and receiver assembly it's the better of the two but it's trigger is the pits. I have 3 mags for the Venturini 2 20rnd and 1 10rnd As for the Gevarm the mags are very hard to get I have 1 chopped up 20rnd that can only hold 8rnd now. Some dingy cop told buddy that he wasn't allowed more than 10 rnds in a 22 semi rifle when Bill C17 came out and buddy cut the mag down. Would appreciate some feedback on where to acquire Gévarm mags

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive