TargetShooting Canada

Re: Chief Firearms Officer For Ontario

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Murray Lampert (74.112.18.107) on December 11, 2006 at 23:54:50:

In Reply to: Chief Firearms Officer For Ontario posted by Matt on December 06, 2006 at 15:35:07:

I keep hearing reports of delays in registrants getting their RPALS and PALS... of severe delays in getting ATT's. Just for the record I recently got my RPAL in about 35 days and have so far purchased 3 handguns... and am advised that the ATT's for them will arrive within 2 weeks (sellers are in west). It was also indicated to me that if I filled in the forms correctly through my gun club (not yet joined) that they would issue a 'long term' generalized ATT for some length of time. Are some fellows having serious troubles? So far (and I hope I don't have to eat my words) I seem pretty pleased with the quality of service received, understanding that it may be inconsistent due to Ontario's backlog.

Comments?

ML

: Would anyone have the direct line (with extension) of the Chief Firearms Officer for Ontario that would be able to process the Authorization To Transport form? And I have already tried the toll free number with the recording - no go.

: There is very little if any information on how to contact this person on the Canadian Firearms wedsite.

: Thanks.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive