TargetShooting Canada

Re: AP sighter series question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Richard H. (74.114.129.25) on November 16, 2006 at 18:31:08:

In Reply to: Re: AP sighter series question posted by spencer on November 16, 2006 at 18:10:43:

Not really sure what the advantage is as I don't really see the con in socring.

It's a sad fact that you can't trust someone to score your targets. Even professional golf is offically scored by the golfer himself (where millions of dollars are riding on the outcome). Yes I know others are keeping score but he signed score card is the official score and a few have screwed up and lost, one by not signing his score card.

They have the electronic scoring machines at a couple of the matches such as the Grand Prix and the Nationals but they seem to only us it for the finals. I personally have seen the electronic machines screw up when marking targets with mulitple shots on them, which most matches are in Canada (only the Nationals and Grand Prix are single shot per target).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive