TargetShooting Canada

Re: HPS-TR Rifle Stock

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rutty (86.137.128.225) on September 27, 2006 at 07:16:29:

In Reply to: HPS-TR Rifle Stock posted by Calvin Heng on August 21, 2006 at 07:30:03:

I have used a Gemini stock for about 10 years. The first item I was the free rifle butt plate and I regard that as the single most effective piece of shooting equipment I have purchased in over 40 years. I then went on to buy a stock and what can I say? I like it, it suits me and "does everything it says on the box". HPS equipment is not cheap but it is of very high quality and does represent value for money. However like all things in shooting the bottom line is does it suit you? Try and find someone who has what you are interested in and try one before you buy. Years ago I bought a Gehmann Wind Reasight without trying one first. I persevered with it but in the end had to accept that it just wasn't for me and had to sell it.

Hope that this helps.
Rutty

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive