TargetShooting Canada

Re: Pardini Sight Screw

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by F. Paul in Denver (71.208.147.119) on August 29, 2006 at 21:57:05:

In Reply to: Pardini Sight Screw posted by LRG on August 27, 2006 at 13:04:53:

LRG,

I have a Pardini SP and just I today had to replace one of the barrel shroud screws that holds the plate that keeps the muzzle recoil weights in place.

When I explained that the replacement screw was needed for a firearm, the salesman warned me that gun makers are notorious for using their own manufactured screws which have different specs than industry standard screws.

After looking at the damaged screw I brought in, he determined that it was a common metric size M3 with standard pitch threads. Pardini apparently uses industry standard sizes.

If you can find a metric supply shop, you should be able to take the sight assembly to them and get it fixed for about .10 cents.

Or, you could contact Larry Carter here in the US at www.larrysguns.com He has all the parts you will ever need.

Good luck.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive