TargetShooting Canada

Re: Postal competition

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Elizabeth Ligeti (144.136.16.7) on August 26, 2006 at 03:19:28:

In Reply to: Re: Postal competition posted by Patrick on August 25, 2006 at 05:33:59:

: : My husband, Alex, has just sent in 2 scores for the Postal competition.
: : Now I would like to enter a score, but the entry Form will not accept me - It says any new score will over-ride Alex' scores.

: : When I refresh the site, - I Still get Alex' name on the entry form, and I am rejected. (Boo-Hoo!!)
: : Can anyone help me please?
: : Thanks, Liz.

:
: Hi Liz.

: The system is reading a cookie on your PC with Alex's email in it. If you Delete Cookies via Internet Explorer's Tools/Internet Options, you should be okay.

: Give that a try and hopefully I'll receive your scores.

: Thanks.
: Patrick

Thanks, Patrick. That seems to have worked, and I have sent in a score - but there was Still a warning at the bottom, saying I had already sent in a score, and this one would override it. Whe score it was referring to was actually Alex's score, so I hope he is not going to be credited with my 40 shot Air pistol score. He will Not be happy if so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive