TargetShooting Canada

Canadian National Pistol Championships 2007

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by KeithS (69.11.82.195) on August 24, 2006 at 23:36:15:

I am pleased to announce that the 2007 National Pistol Championships will be held in Prince Albert, Sask on August 9th to 16th.
The date of the event was moved to later in the summer to avoid conflicts with the Pan Am games and other important world cup events.

The web site for the nationals is:

www.pistolcanada.ca

The on-line registration system is in place, and the majority of the web site is complete. There ae still a few things (ie: match rules) that must be updated. Once they are complete, they will be posted to the site.

The events and times are listed. Please note that there are some extra air pistol relays in place to accomodate people trying to shoot in multiple disciplines.

This web site also includes a listing of all National results back to 2001. As well there is a searchable database of results by name. Pictures taken during the 2002 and 2005 nationals are also on-line.

As was done in 2005, there will be wireless internet available for those competitors and coaches who bring their "other toys". I hope to have a couple of computers in place for those people who do not have "other toys" so they can email and browse the on-line results as they are posted.

As things change, the changes will be posted to the web site. Please make sure you check it once in a while.

The on-line registration process is similar to what I had available in 2005. However, there are a couple of changes. Please read the instructions over carefully when registering.
For those who wish to register by mail, a downloadable pdf file is on the web site.

As in the past, I will follow my rule for registrations...."first registered, first get" when it comes to relay requests. Register late and you will likely not get what you want.

All inquiries should be done via the on-line email system on the web site. As was done in the past, I will answer all of these as quickly as possible.

Keith Stieb
Statistics/Registration Chairperson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive