TargetShooting Canada

Re: Ontario Provincial Pistol Championships 2006?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Richard H. (74.114.151.83) on August 22, 2006 at 17:45:04:

In Reply to: Ontario Provincial Pistol Championships 2006? posted by Mike T. on August 21, 2006 at 20:32:15:

Well I do get a little defensive of poeple who out of the goodness of there heart do things for us shooters, then get critized by those who want something for nothing. So you may have to wait a month or 2 is that going to make a great difference? Probably not? Do I care how they performed against people in 1975 no not really to tell the truth waht really matters is how they perform today. I tend not to live in the past, I don't have the "good old days" attitude.

For starters you just can't compare thngs that are 30 years apart. Most shooters probably work longer hours today (which leaves less time for training), what was the coaching situation like in 1975 (I don't know), what was funding like (I hope it was better because I don't think it could be much worst than it is now, didn't some of the targets change too?

Pull my chain, I enjoy it ;) Just don't get upset when I tug back.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive