TargetShooting Canada

Re: Guns 'n things

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by R.M. (204.188.108.130) on August 22, 2006 at 11:29:28:

In Reply to: Guns 'n things - keep your heads up! posted by douglas on August 22, 2006 at 10:37:12:

Wow, I find it odd. I know Mark personally, and this is totally out of character. There must be a good explanation. Keep trying to contact him. I'm sure he will make it right.

R.M.

: i ordered a $1,300. hammerli 208from these guys a month ago. they e-mailed me pictures. it was "95%", according to the ad. it was to come with 2 mags, tool kits and a bunch of other stuff. when i got the pistol, no extra mag, the grip was broken, no tools, no spare parts, and when i looked at the pictures again, i realized it was a different gun that was sent to me. i have called (number disconnected) and there has been no response to my e-mails. keep you heads up when dealing with this guy!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive