TargetShooting Canada

Re: Air pistol - good but inexpensive

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve Maly (70.129.201.104) on August 09, 2006 at 22:45:28:

In Reply to: Air pistol - good but inexpensive posted by Bren on August 09, 2006 at 12:18:59:

I'm afraid you haven't given enough information for anyone to be of definite help; you didn't say what the shooters were shooting, or who they are etc. First of all, equipment that does not fit properly will prevent you from curing flinches. Secondly, anything that can be effectively dry-fired will help to get rid of them (providing that thew gun fits properly).
As was mentioned by an earlier reply, air pistols might not help much, unless the shooters are tryimg to shoot air pistol. If you were going to get an inexpensive air pistol to practise with, I would go for the IZH-46. That gun can be used effectively in competition. Not the 46m; the front end it a little too heavy for beginning shooters, and it is no more accurate than the 46.
My $0.22 worth!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive